Often, when people talk about respect, they talk about how other people treat them. Have you ever said, “that person wasn’t respectful to me” or something like that?
I was talking about this very subject with one of my clients. She was complaining that her clients always over-stay their sessions with her. That makes her late for the next session and creates stress because she can’t stick to her schedule. She was feeling very disrespected and a bit angry.
Let’s give you a massive mindset shift!
Respect starts from within. What that means is you treating yourself with respect in each and every action.
- If you’re trying to lose weight, and you eat a hot fudge sundae, are you being respectful to yourself?
- If you’re concerned about your financial situation, and you’re spending your money on “bright, shiny objects” are you being respectful to yourself?
- If you want to grow your business, yet you don’t take action that you had planned on, are you respectful to yourself?
- If you desire to be healthier, but you don’t get enough sleep, are you being respectful to yourself?
- Or maybe you’re not keeping boundaries and giving away your time, your services and so on.
Do you get the point?
Each and every action you take is a statement of whether or not you respect yourself.
If you aren’t respectful to yourself, you can’t expect others to treat you any differently.
Start today with asking yourself, “is what I’m doing now, respecting me?”
If you get a “yes,” congratulations, keep going.
If you get a “no” or “I don’t know,” tell yourself that you’re not going to keep doing what you’re doing.
You deserve to be respected and it all starts from within. If you need help making those massive changes and are looking for a coach, let’s have a conversation. Email my team at Info@KateBeeders.com
Kate Beeders, The Breakthrough Success Expert and Founder of BRILLIANCE Builders™
Tap into Your Zone of Brilliance and Breakthrough Your Financial Glass Ceiling
Check out my newly released book “Go or Don’t Go: The Complete Guide to Accelerate Your Success and Tap into Your Brilliance”
P.S. Stay tuned and check out a very special annoucement coming to you next Monday in your email.
August 22, 2019: Brilliant Breakthrough Day – sign up today for Early Bird Pricing
November 7-8, 2019: Success Acceleration Retreat Boston – sign up today for Early Bird Pricing
February 5-7, 2020: Success Acceleration Retreat Cancun – sign up today for Early Bird Pricing